Choosing an outdoor picnic is to breathe fresh air, enjoy the beauty of life, and release your body and mind. However, there are many problems with an outdoor picnic, and if you don’t pay attention, it can bring a lot of trouble and ruin your picnic mood. Below I will introduce you to some frequently asked questions.

1.The food is unsanitary and not fresh.
For a picnic, you need to prepare a certain amount of food. Some people will pack some braised vegetables and cooked food the day before. In autumn, the temperature is still high, which is conducive to the reproduction of various bacteria. Certain foods are prone to spoilage, and people may eat them and cause food poisoning. Therefore, it is best to cook the food on the same day. If it is cooked the day before, it must be placed in the refrigerator, and it should be heated before going out before taking it away. When buying food, pay attention to its production date and shelf life to avoid accidentally eating expired and spoiled food. Some people sloppily pack food. They just use scrap newspapers or torn pages from old magazines. This is extremely unhygienic. Old books and newspapers have residues of toxic substances such as benzene and xylene or their derivatives. When the accumulated amount reaches 0.5 to 2 grams, it will cause poisoning. In addition, there are quite a lot of bacteria in old books and newspapers, which can easily contaminate food. Therefore, it is best to use sterilized special containers for food or clean plastic bags.

2.Avoid drinking raw water
Most of the water sources in the wild flow from west to east, which is natural and wild. Do not drink indiscriminately when the water is clear and transparent. Some scenic spots have spring water, and tourists always grab a drink. However, with so many tourists sharing a spoon or water cup, it is inevitable that there are no patients with gastrointestinal infectious diseases. Therefore, although the spring water in the scenic area looks clear and transparent, it is very easy to be polluted by germs, and it is unacceptable to drink. Otherwise, it is easy to contract diseases such as viral hepatitis and enteritis.

3.Avoid eating wild mushrooms
In autumn, wild mushrooms often grow in the mountains, grasses, and woods in the scenic area. When some tourists see it, they can’t help but go to pick stew vegetables, or cook soup, the taste is really delicious. However, it is not uncommon for people to be poisoned by eating poisonous mushrooms. Generally speaking, most of the mushrooms that are colorful and contain more milky juice are poisonous and must not be eaten. Tourists should not pick and eat them without knowing how to identify poisonous and non-toxic mushrooms. Once the symptoms of poisoning appear after eating, such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, whole-body sweating, etc., you must immediately go to the hospital for emergency treatment.

4.Hygiene and safety
Of course, when going out for a picnic in autumn, you should also pay attention to personal hygiene and environmental hygiene. It is best to carry disinfectant paper towels to wipe your hands and disinfect tableware. After a picnic, don’t throw melons and fruit peels, beverage bottles, etc., and put out the picnic fire in time to prevent accidents.